15/4/15

Overwhelming feelings - @Marwanmusica

I have to confess that I'm really really cheesy so I love songs with deep lyrics who make you remember a moment of your life either happy or sad but that brings back memories to you. Marwan is a Spanish singer songwriter that also writes incredibly amazing poems who I fell for last December. Vicky and I were looking for a good book to give to the one of her friends and we found "The sad story of your body over mine" (La triste historia de tu cuerpo sobre el mío) The book is in Spanish, that's true, but oh my gosh, what a good book! I totally admire the way he tells us stories with simple words. His next book will be published next May, 20 and I'm anxiously waiting for it. After this introduction, I'm going to talk about his music haha (sorry but I love his poems) His songs are also about deep feelings that all of us undergo in life. You can visit his website to know more about his next concerts and news. http://www.marwanweb.com/ 

                                        This is one of my favourites songs, hope you like it!!


                                 "Sadness tends to go from the heart to the eyes" - 15 minutes



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario