15/4/15

Break of Day by @SWTCalifornia

These girls (Sweet California) have become famous very quickly here in Spain, I don't remember when they did appear, I just remember that I found a cover on Youtube (oh dear youtube) and I liked them, especially because they were covered Troublemaker by Olly MursAnd then they were performing with Auryn (very famous Spanish boy band) That's all I remember.
I don't know too much about these girls, but the most important thing is that their songs give you good vibes. I can't stop singing and dancing and jumping with their songs 'Infatuated' 'This is the life' or 'Hell to the no' So good, I swear. Btw, they will be at the '#PrimaveraPop2015' in Madrid!


And their last single!



Tweet us your thoughts @ListenOutLoudx



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario