13/4/15

Is this boy the new Justin Bieber? - @iamdanielskye

Can you imagine our life without Youtube? Totally impossible, I know. Posting videos is one of the most popular activities nowadays and this boy is aware of it. I discovered him thanks to my sister who also discovered him thanks to a friend who has been told by a friend and so on. But, this is the way Youtube works, isn't it? Daniel Skye is a 14 years old boy who is becoming more and more popular. His songs about love seem to have something in common with the Justin Bieber one's.
Will he become as popular as Justin Bieber? We don't know. Meanwhile let me introduce you to one of his most popular songs "Maybe" Hope you like it!

                            "The thought of me and you together, I wish it last forever
                                        Why am I here and not with you instead?"  




What do you think about him? Tell us!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario