13/4/15

Pearl and the Beard - Douglas Douglass

I spend a lot of time on Yotube and Spotify, thanks to them I've found a lot of marvelous music, a few weeks ago I found a trio from Brooklyn, Pearl & the Beard, three incredible voices (Jocelyn Mackenzie, Emily Hope Price and Jeremy Styles) the first song that I listened it was 'Douglas Douglass' and I completely fell in love with their voices and the way that they create music. They play cello, guitars, drums, keys, and they sing, what else you need? This song is absolutely incredible, it puts me in a good mood, it has lots of energy. They are a sweet indie folk pop band and I would love to live in NYC just to hear them in live. This song is from their album 'Killing the Darlings' released on 2011, and they're currently producing their new album so that means happiness because I can't wait to see  listen their new music!

Clap clap clap let's go!


Check their website and support them


Tweet us your thoughts @ListenOutLoudx



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario