10/4/15

El Caleidoscopio by @GonzaloCaps

I spend a lot of time on Youtube, watching videos, playing music and laughing with my favorites youtubers, anyway, one of those days I found 'El Caleidoscopio' by Gonzalo Caps, he's a spanish boy and his song is absolutely amazing, it's sounds 'so spanish' to me, but is the type of spanish song that I like. If you don't speak spanish don't you worry, I'm gonna translate the chorus for you, and Im sorry in advance, it's a little hard to translate it haha but I hope you like the song!


 ..I want to be part of that reality
Do not leave me alone, I wanna be your everything
Do not leave me alone, I want to be...
As the kaleidoscope, which makes me become so crazy.
Millions of colors for all your emotions 


What do you think?

Tweet us your thoughts @ListenOutLoudx



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario