10/4/15

LET ME INTRODUCE YOU TO @LILANDMAD

Lily & Madeleine are two of the best singers/songwriters I've ever listen to. I found their music last year, when they released 'Fumes' I get so shocked when i realize that they're around my age, I know there's a lot of talented young people out there but it's something in their lyrics that makes them unique. One day, I was out of my mind, I was angry, I can't remember why and I start to listen them and a second later I relaxed, like If you're alone flying into the sky and there's nothing more than you and the music. Their voices are perfect to each other, and as you can read on their website “Their voices can pierce through the chaos of everyday life and actually make you stop what you’re doing.”




What do you think about them?


Tweet us your thoughts @ListenOutLoudx

2 comentarios: