9/11/15

@FifthHarmony in Madrid #5HTakesMadrid


Image: Justsimoncowell.com

Some weeks ago (26th October) we could see these girls on stage in Madrid after a lot of time waiting for them to be in our country, we all had so much fun cause we love their music and we've been following their careers since X Factor USA, but, we let's start from the beginning.
They performed in 'Sala Riviera' where Lana del Rey and Mika between others have been performed before. All the audience were so excited because as I said, most of them have been waiting for so long and it was the first time of the girls in Spain.
Ally, Camilla, Lauren, Normani and Dinah came to the stage singing all their songs of Reflection, their first album debut. I really enjoyed all the songs, especially 'This is how we roll' cause makes me feel like if I were in some kind of festival. 'Boss', 'Worth it', 'Like Mariah', 'Brave, Honest, Beautiful' this one is my favorite, because of the lyrics and because I'm a Meghan Trainor lover. Lauren was super good singing her part.
They also sang some songs of their first EP 'Better Together' and I can tell that almost everybody in the concert was so emotional and happy because all that songs means a lot for us. I really enjoyed 'I wish' and 'who are you', well, I really enjoyed all the freaking show.
And we can't forget that they sang some spanish songs that made us jump and freak out like 'Corazón partío', as you may know, Camilla speaks Spanish so I think she was especially happy to talk and sing to us in Spanish.
What can I say? We had so much fun and we really enjoyed their show. They are so talented and we can't wait to have them back.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario