25/5/15

Let him take a piece of your heart - @ShawnMendes

What's going on young boys/boybands nowadays? Oh please, they drives me mad. I can't choose only one of them: Justin Bieber, Cody Simpson, Ed Sheeran, One Direction, The Vamps, 5 Seconds of Summer...Okay I have no idea about what's going on but I love it!
One of this amazing latest discoveries has been Shawn Mendes, a Canadian boy who became famous posting his covers on Vine and that quickly was on the first places in the charts of Canada, USA and New Zealand. His first Cd, called "Handwritten", was number one in Canada and Usa too.



His songs have really good vibes with deep lyrics mainly about love as almost every single song but if you ask me, I believe we are never going to have it up to here with talking about love. The first song I've listened to was "Never be alone" and I fell head over heals with him. I needed nothing more to know that this boy was to be one of my favourite ones.


"When you fall asleep at night just remember that we lay under the same stars"

Shawn came to Madrid last February and his visit was crazy. Hundreds of girls running through the streets of Madrid trying to get a photo with this heartthrob. 
He's going to performance as a supporting artist with Taylor Swift on her 1989 tour and he also won the choice web artist Teen choice award last 2014.

If you haven't listened to him I suggest you should let him win your heart.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario