25/5/15

@TheFergies_Band and their music

I've been following 'The Fergies' since the beginning, and I've seen their changes, I fell in love with their style. They are siblings and they're from Australia. They started to upload some video covers to Youtube when they were called 'Freak Morice' and then they decided to 'start again' and they changed their name to 'The Fergies' and they deleted all their covers (maybe it's to extreme haha) but it was a good change, they came back with more original songs and a few new covers that show their essence and style.
I have a crush on them, their music is so fresh and so beautiful. Also, If you live in Brisbane, (Australia) you can see them performing at the street! I wish I could see them someday.



I hope you love it! 

Tweet us your thoughts @ListenOutLoudx


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario