4/5/15

Until The Morning Comes by Jackson Harris (@jackson_harris)

Jackson's music came into my life for the first time last year, when I listened his song called 'Miss me' which is a lovely song by the way. Now he released his new single 'Until the Morning Comes' and as I heard it's confirmed his third EP scheduled to be released this year! On early March he released his video of 'Fight No More', and we loved it! This song is one of my favorites. Last year he was touring with the lovelies Fifth Harmony and now the New Yorker Jackson Harris is touring with Cody Simpson all around Europe, they will be in Spain this month, hope you are ready! I don't know if Cody and Jackson are singing together some song on this tour, but I wish they sing together because that would be pretty cool.
If you are from Europe, save your date here!


Support his music on iTunes


Tweet us your thoughts @ListenOutLoudx

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario