4/5/15

Acoustic @ThisIsPVRIS // ALBUM REVIEW

Sometimes you don't remember how a band came into your life, and sometimes, you do. This time I've trying to remember because I'm so curious and I want to know because I'm so grateful with that person, but hell, impossible. I can't remember.
Even they has a new album called White Noise, today I want to talk about their 'Acoustic' cause wow. The truth is that I love acoustic versions or just acoustic songs, songs often convey me more when are acoustic, don't ask me why. I think is cause are pure. I'm not saying other type of songs are not pure I'm just saying that type of songs come to my soul in a sec.
Waking up is a beautiful song that talks about how to live again after the pain ''there's a burning love for me at rest yeah pounding at the walls of my flesh I'm trying my best just to let it set before I come undone'' ''Oh I can't see the words are missing from my eyes I can't breathe I'm doing everything to bring this body back to life''
Then we have Demon Limbs, ''Shout out to the artist who took his heart and his soul, and lost them both in the process'' which is absolutely one of my favorite lyric of all times. Mind Over Matter has a differently rhythm from the other songs, the lyrics are more positive, like when a person just find the light. 'Reach out your hands and tell me just what you feel, this is not just all in your head, mind over matter makes these things feel so real'
Only Love talks about... guess what? Love. But in a beautiful way, this song remind me when you love someone and that someone is leaving and you practically can do nothing 'You're the only love I found and I'm hoping that you'll stay' I don't really know if this songs talks about that or talks about someone's death? Anyway, I love this song.
These four songs and PVRIS are absolutely a masterpiece, and you better thank me if you found their music here, I would thank if I knew who showed me this masterpiece but as I said, I don't remember. Shit.


Support their music on iTunes
Check their website


Tweet us your thoughts @ListenOutLoudx

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario