11/5/15

Un alumno más @MelendiOficial

I have to confess that when I started working as a mobile waitress, yes, mobile waitress since I work with a backpack which contains the tins that I sell inside, I had never thought that I could be paid to go to a concert I can't help going. I know it's difficult to understand what I really do but that's my job and thanks to it I went to Melendi's concert at @BCard_Center last Friday. First of all, I am a huge fan of Melendi but I couldn't get any tickets because there were no tickets left since February so when I was asked to work I couldn't believe it at all.


The concert lasted two hours and a half. Since the moment it started Melendi created a good atmosphere where people were totally amazed. Talking about the songs he sang his most common hits and the ones from his last cd. As he says, there are some songs that he no longer sings due to the change he decided to take in his life some years ago. My favourite moment was when he sang the song called "Cenizas en el eternidad" which is about the fans. It was an incredible moment I really enjoyed. 


Going to a Melendi's concert implies to be happy and think about if we are really doing what we want to or we are just surviving instead of living. I loved it. So so much. I am anoxiously waiting for his next concert.

What about you? Have you ever gone to one of his concerts? Did you like it? Tell us!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario