11/5/15

Title by @Meghan_Trainor // ALBUM REVIEW

'But the best part of being a singer at all Is singing to the world my songs' That's how Meghan's first album starts. So many people said she will be recalled as a one-off novelty because of her song 'All About That Bass' which lyrics like 'Every inch of you is perfect from the bottom to the top' I have heard a lot of things like 'she's always talking about her body' well, is it bad? I think it's wonderful some artists claiming this topic 'taboo'. Why an artist can not talk about her body? 
After 'All about that bass' there's the following singles 'Lips are moving' and 'Dear Future Husband' and well, she's totally a pop-star. 'Close your eyes' It's a beautiful song which also talk about your body and what's really important. 'I don't care what they think, no, I'm not listening 'cause I know I'm beautiful so close your eyes' '3AM' and 'Walkashame' talks about that drunk world where we are sometimes, as in '3AM' we hear a ballad, in 'Walkashame' we can dance and do some funny dubsmash, 'We all make mistakes in the drunk world' 'Bang dem sticks' is one of my favorite, don't ask me why. 'No good for you' is the song that your best friend could sing to you on many occasions, and we can hear a sexy Meghan, 'that boys no good for ya, for ya woah, woah, woah no he no good, he no good for you' Then there's songs like 'Title' 'Mr Almost' 'What If I..' And to close up her album we heard 'Credit' Which is a song that I'm totally in love. You could sing 'credit' to that new girlfriend of your ex-boyfriend.
I'm in love with Meghan Trainor, I really like her first album, she's fun, she is young and she sings like a young girl. Stop judging. You may don't like her music but that's no reason to be mean.  'kiss my ass goodbye'



Tweet us your thoughts @ListenOutLoudx

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario