10/4/15

Thinking out loud by @edsheeran




                                When your legs don't work like they used to before, 


                                  And I can't sweep you off of your feet, 

                                Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love, 

                                       Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks,


                                                              Darlin' I will, 

                                                            Be lovin' you, 

                                                     Till we're seventy, 

                                                   Baby my heart, 

                                               Could still fall as hard, 

                                                 At twenty three,

Can you imagine someone saying this kind of things to you? Okay, I don't know if this person exists in real life but Ed Sheeran says this in his song called "Thinking Out Loud" and I completely feel head over heels with him. I know it isn't a new song but I had to talk about this incredibly declaration of love. Ed's lyrics are always so deep that makes you wanna find your perfect prince charming if you haven't already.



                                        Have you seen the official video? It's so beautiful ♥





Since I discovered this song I was absolutely convinced that it would be my wedding song but this girl has had this luck before and such a lucky girl. I believe I would faint if that happened to me. 






             Do you like the song? And Ed Sheeran? Have you ever been to one of his concerts?


Tweet us your thoughts @ListenOutLoudx

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario