18/4/15

The girl of "Call me maybe" is back!! @carlyraejepsen


Do you remember that catchy song that was totally in in 2012? Oh, yes, I'm talking about Call me maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen. She became famous thanks to this song and Justin Bieber's help after being a participant in Canadian Idol. She came to Spain in 2012 to promote her album "Kiss" and she came back in 2013 as a supporting artist in Justin Bieber's Believe Tour. And now...

SHE IS BACK! After such a long wait she has realeased her new single called "I really like you" performing Tom Hanks and Bieber too. Her new album is said to be released next summer but till then I really really really really really really recommend you to listen to her music!



As happened with Call me maybe, Justin Bieber and friends like Ariana Grande have made a video to help Carly promote her new song! Hope you like it! 



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario