5/2/16

Stories for Monday, @the_summer_set is back!


Having spent more than two years since @the_summer_set released their last album called "Legendary", they are back again!! Their new Cd called "Stories for Monday" will be released next April, 1st.


This Cd is said to be such a special one since they were thinking about ending up with group. They have said it has been a harsh time where inspiration was difficult to be found. Fortunately, they did find it and last January, 22nd a new song was released. It is called "Figure me out". It actually talks about the feeling of not fitting in somewhere but also about the hope to change things and find your own place in the world. An incredible new song which makes us wait for the Cd to be released as soon as possible.


I'm a bit too pop for the punk kids, but I'm too punk for the pop kids
I don't know just where I fit in cause when I open my mouth I know nobody's listenin'
To the words of a prophet who still can't turn a profit
Cause I don't fit in with the in crowd, but I'm too Hollywood to go back to my hometown

Hope you like it!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario