5/1/16

"Need you know" by @ladyantebellum

There are some song that will never be old-fashioned because they are hymns. This song no matter which year we are that you remember the lyrics by heart, that every generation knows.
Lady Antebellum also has this knid of song. It is called "Need you know" and talks about, if you dont already know something I guess it's totally imposible, missing someone. Relationships are awful when they finish but you are still in love that's what this song represents, the missing, the need of overthinking about this person who is not close to you yet.




"It's a quarter after one, I'm all alone and I need you now.
                       Said I wouldn't call but I've lost all control and I need you now.
                                       And I don't know how I can do without.
                                                  I just need you now."


I'm such a drama queen so I always fall for this sort of songs. Hope you fall head over heals too!!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario