15/12/15

Haiz by @HaileeSteinfeld // ALBUM REVIEW

Do you remember when we talked about Hailee? I've been in love with her voice for a while and the other day trying to find more songs I found her EP called 'Haiz'. Her first EP contains of 4 songs, Love Myself (which talks about masturbation and doing whatever you want to do, hell yes Haiz) 'You're such a..' (one of my favorites, I have to say) which talks about a broken relationship and all the thoughts you have about the other person (who broke your heart by the way) When I listen to this song I'm dancing all the time and I can't barely stop.
Then 'Rock Bottom' where Hailee is exploiting her strong voice, 'Hell Nos and Headphones' is the ballad of her EP, 'Don't want another drink/I just, just wanna be alone/No, I don't care 'bout what you think/I'm going home'
I really liked her music but I've missed a real ballad one, at least one acustic song cause you really can appreciate how deep is her voice. Check the video!




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario