12/10/15

Memo by Grace // ALBUM REVIEW

A few days ago I found Grace on Spotify, she's an Australian singer-songwriter and she has surprised me with her first EP called Memo. Grace, who is 18 years old, she signed by RCA Records and she has been working with Quincey Jones, Diane Warren and Parker Ighile.
She was working so hard to bring this EP to all of us, and I have to say, she KILLED IT! Memo consist of 5 songs and every single song is so different from the last, she created a masterpiece.
'Dirty Harry' is the first song of the EP, and what a song, “Don’t speak your mind be a good girl baby, mama told me tie ya hair back all the way. I’d rather be reckless too young and dumb…” I had this song stuck on my head for days.
'Feel Your Love' This song is quite like a ballad at the first but then it turn in a different way, it has a rhythm that remember us that there’s a lot more than typical love songs.
'You Don't Own me' Feat. G- Eazy, funky remake of the original by Lesley Gore, it blows me up. She is killing it again.
'The Honey' Absolutely amazing, you feel like you're in some type of machine time until the beat drops and she's rapping, like... what? I mean, c'mon...with this girl you can have everything in just one song!!
'Memo - (Boyfriend Jeans)' This song was the first one that I heard and in that moment I knew this girl has something. 'Now I choke on the words that I wrote for you, how am I supposed to sing them now. OH you’re breaking my heart, yes you’re breaking my heart.' This song was recorder with an iPhone on her bathroom and it bring you directly into the room. It's magic. MAGIC.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario