19/10/15

Locked away by @RCity ft @adamlevine


Love, love, love isn't it the most repeated word in every single song we listen to? If it isn't, let us know which one it is, please haha. Although we are up to our eyes of love, we have to confess that we fall for these kind of songs. And one this one's, which we have already posted on our September's playlist, is "Locked away" by R City ft Adam Levine (Maroon 5 leadsinger).

It is a love song, true but what we have to take into account is the way it talks about it. When we listen to it, there are a few questions that, immediately come to our minds...Would you love me till the end of our lives? Would you be there for me when I've got nothing? Would you be there to hold me when I was broke?...and, as the song says...despite everything, would you still love the same?

I know I know it can be too cheesy but that's what love is said to be, isn't it? The main message of this song is, at least for me, quite similar as the one Ed Sheeran's song "Thinking Out Loud" has. Both talk about what would happen with a couple's love if they go through an ordeal.




                                   
                                              What do you think about it? Let us know!
                                         
               


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario