1/6/15

The Queen McKee is back! - @BonnieMcKee

Bonnie McKee is one of the biggest 'hitmakers' of the world! You may doesn't know her, but If I say 'California Gurls', 'Teenage Dream' or 'Last Friday Night' by Katy Perry you all know this songs, right? Well, Bonnie McKee who has co-written songs for Katy Perry, Britney Spears, Ke$ha, Carly Rae Jepsen, Christina Aguilera, Kelly Clarkson, Rita Ora and more, Bonnie released a song called 'American Girl' which I have to say I LOVE IT, she released the song in 2013 and that catchy song is still on my mind (especially on summer) well, now the queen is back with a new song called 'Bombastic' which was released along the pre-order on iTunes on May 25th.
She's so freaking awesome and yes, I'm in love with her.


Support her music on iTunes

Tweet us your thoughts @ListenOutLoudx



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario