20/4/15

50th ACM Awards - Winners and Performances

You don't know but I'm a big fan of Country Music, my absolutely favorite is Miranda Lambert, but we will talk about that in other time. The 2015 ACM Awards were held at AT&T Stadium yesterday (Sunday 19) in Arlington, USA. One day I will talk about country music, singers that I love and my favs! I think Country music is so beautiful, as I said, I'm a big fan, let's see who are the winners!!

· Entertainment of the Year: Luke Bryan
· Male Vocalist of the Year: Jason Aldean
· Female Vocalist of the Year: Miranda Lambert
· Vocal Duo of the Year: Florida-Georgia Line
· Vocal Group of the Year: Little Big Town
· New Artist of the Year: Cole Swindell
· Album of the Year: “Platinum” by Miranda Lambert
· Single Record of the Year: “I Don’t Care” by Lee Brice
· Song ot the Year: “Automatic” by Miranda Lambert
· Video of the Year: “Drunk On a Plane” by Dierks Bentley
· Vocal Event of the Year: “This Is How We Roll” by Florida-Georgia Line
· Milestone Award: Taylor Swift


She's stunning!!!




Do you like country? What do you think about these performances?

Tweet us your thoughts @ListenOutLoudx

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario